We just wanted to give a quick update regarding Camp 2021. Like every year the most important part of our planning is ensuring a safe environment for the children and our volunteers.  

The C.Os are starting to feel more positive that camp could return, but of course a lot can change over the coming weeks and months.

Pending the Government’s steer on what restrictions may or may not be in place come the summer, we are currently planning with the view that camp will take place in August.

Fingers crossed

Please be assured that we will continue to monitor the situation and will update you as swiftly as possible, if this stance changes.

If you are concerned about your child or children attending camp, we will offer a full refund for any payments made for this year – just speak to a C.O and this can be arranged prior to 1st August.

If you or someone you know wishes to attend, please contact us as spaces are currently still available.

Further information will follow, but let’s hope come the summer we can be back under canvas and together again.

God bless

Warren, Rhiannon & Martin